Foundation Medical Partners
Excellent Full-Time Opportunity to Join Our Adult Hospital Medicine Program:
- New opportunity with Adult Hospital Medicine Program
- Full Time 7 day on/ 7 day off rotation
- Solid experienced team of Physicians and APPs
- Extensive Specialty Network
- Dedicated Administrative Team and 24/7 Hospitalists Medical Director support
- Significant longevity within a well-established and stable program
- Active New Hampshire license (or ability to obtain one)
- Full time Employee Position with Foundation Medical Partners
- Clinical Affiliate of Massachusetts General Hospital
- Convenient Southern NH/MA border location
- Competitive Compensation including base and bonus
- Full Benefits include Health, Dental, Retirement Plans, CME and more!
Foundation Medical Partners is the second largest multi-specialty provider practice in New Hampshire. With 300+ providers, on staff at Southern New Hampshire Medical Center, we are proud to offer the community convenient locations and outstanding quality services.
Southern New Hampshire Medical Center is a 188-bed Acute Care Hospital and Level III Trauma Center, serving the Greater Nashua area since 1893. SNHMC is a DNV GL-accredited institution, with a mission to provide exceptional care that improves the health and well-being of individuals and the communities we serve. SNHMC is proud to be designated as a Magnet Recognition Program®, an honor which recognizes outstanding nursing care worldwide.
SolutionHealth is the health system which offers comprehensive acute, ambulatory and post-acute care services throughout southern NH and northern Massachusetts. The founding members are Southern NH Health in Nashua, NH and Elliot Health System in Manchester, NH.
Nashua, NH is located just over the Massachusetts border. Nashua, and the surrounding areas, offer a wide selection of excellent schools, endless outdoor activities, and a wealth of arts and entertainment. Consistently ranked one of the best places to live in America, southern NH is an economically strong region with a low cost of living, and safe and vibrant communities. We are less than 1hour to Boston, MA; 1.5hrs to Providence, RI; 4.5hrs to NYC; 22mins to Manchester, NH; 2hrs to Portland, ME. If you prefer city, suburbs, mountains, lakes or the ocean – we are close to all that beautiful New England has to offer!
NH has no state sales tax and residents pay no state income tax.
If you are interested in learning more about this wonderful opportunity, please share your current CV with Paula OConnell, Senior Provider Recruiter email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.